StrataCloud has brought in $2 million in seed funding.
- StrataCloud simplifies infrastructure management and provides solutions for virtual, converged, and cloud environments.
- The company has received $2 million in its first funding round from Hallett Capital and BLH Venture Partners.
- Its customers so far include Rackspace, E*trade, Citigroup , and some branches of the federal government.
- StrataCloud was founded in April of this year and has its headquarters in Atlanta. It recently named Brian Cohen as its CEO, formerly of Hewlett-Packard, with Aaron Bawcom as CTO.
- In August, StrataCloud was awarded a patent for their unified infrastructure management.