AR|PR, a public relations and integrated marketing firm, recently announced the addition of 13 new clients to the agency over the last six months. The firm, with offices out of Atlanta and New Orleans, builds marketing and public relations strategies for technology companies and startups. Founded in 2012 by Anna Ruth Williams, AR|PR has compiled a client list ranging from companies in SaaS to healthcare IT, and was named the fastest growing tech firm in the Southeast.
- Grown its client base by 700 percent since its launch and secured more than 200 million media impressions.
- Added four new hires to the team and doubled their revenue in the past six months.
- Worked with big media names like Forbes, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Fast Company , and The TODAY Show.
- New clients include Nuance Communications Inc., RazorInsights, Attentive.ly, Invoiceware International, MobileQubes, and Atlanta-based companies NexDefense and KidsLink.
- They were named the Small Agency of the year by the 2014 Bulldog Star of PR.
- Southern Alpha
- Silicon Bayou News
- Serious Startups
- Check out the CEO’s slideshare, its filled with helpful PR & MK tips