CallRail provides powerful call tracking and analytics to companies in the USA & Canada. They just reached 10,000 clients last month. Three cheers guys!
Here’s the scoop to learn more about CallRail:
- The two cofounders – Andy Powell and Kevin Mann are both Georgia Tech alumni with SaaS backgrounds.
- Founded in 2011, located at 845 Spring St. Unit C Atlanta, GA 30308
- Product/Services – Call Tracking (track phone calls from PPC, SEO, websites, print, and more), Dynamic Number Insertion (swap call tracking numbers on your website based on visitor source), Record Phone Calls, and Agency Call Tracking (manage multiple companies, locations, or clients from one CallRail account.).
- Their Linkedin page is a good place to find industry news on call tracking and analysis.
- Here’s a list of other companies that are playing in the same market.
- Read this review of the software by OkayMedia and a review of the company by Atlanta Tech Villages, David Cummings.
- BlueBox’s case study highlights CallRail’s strengths in “striving for aggressive growth from the start” and “showing extreme sensitivity to downtime and timeouts.”
- A quote on the recent milestone – “We’re grateful to the clients who have entrusted us with their call tracking as we’ve grown from a fledgling startup to a company serving more than 10,000 businesses.” said Andy Powell, Co-Founder and CEO of CallRail, “Our goal is to create the world’s best call analytics software, and back it up with the best support in the industry. Staying close to our clients, deeply understanding their goals, and iterating quickly is the reason we’re trusted by so many companies today.”
[Photo Credit: http://www.callrail.com/blog/callrail-joins-the-10000-companies-club]