“Your iPhone is your life. You carry it all the time. You love your phone, but it falls short when you need to fix your bike, tighten a screw, or cut your steak. There isn’t an app for that. But what if there was a CASE for that?”
- The design is the creation of a young engineer from Stanford University, Addison Shelton. He has experience developing and supporting early and mid-stage manufacturing for Apple.
- Check out the whole team.
- ‘TaskOne bridges the gap between an iPhone case and a multi-tool. ‘I utilized advanced materials and manufacturing to create a slim multi-tool case that can stand up to heavy use, keep your phone safe and be so slim it adds little more bulk than other common cases’ -Shelton via press release
- Their products include: TaskOne G3, MyTask Bike, MyTask Urban, MyTask Stash
- In 2012 they raised $39,821 on indegogo. Check out their page.
- Their blog is incredible and gives you a play-by-play of the company inter-workings and the team’s love for Atlanta.
- Also check out their community page, they are building a strong culture around the product.
[Photo Credit: Tasklab]