Tools of the Trade is a weekly feature in which people reveal the top secret contents of their messenger bags, apps they use everyday, and/or their workstations.
Splitting time in between Atlanta and Dubai, Paris Rouzati is a freshly minted graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology and an aspiring media mogul. She runs sweet lemon media which operates Sweet Lemon Magazine, Sweet Lemon TV, and freshly-squeezed daily news. With over 100 contributors, she’s making quite the name for herself and recently caught the attention of Jezebel. Somehow, she finds time to manage another ecommerce company, BlindsOnTime.
So what is she using to build her media empire? Let’s ask her.
Paris Rouzati, Sweet Lemon
Most used apps: Instagram, Buzzfeed, and Twitter
What she carries around:
- Louis Vuitton bag – it’s the best bag to throw everything in, including my computer charger
- Cell phone case is a gift from Cellairis, an Atlanta company
- Tom Ford lip gloss
- Glasses are Chanel
- My laptop will only have space for Sweet Lemon or Hypepotamus stickers. Nothing else.
- Necklace gifted by Sweet & Spark, a vintage e-store out of San Francisco
- Wallet is by “Hobo” and it’s versatile in that it can double as a clutch bag
- There’s always an old boarding pass in the bottom of my purse
Photo credit: Emily Detrick/Hypepotamus
Before you go, check out her Jezebel feature
For the interactive view, go here.