Kashi Seghal was recently named one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 40 Under 40. Kashi was 1 of 40 selected for this honor from over 600 nominations, and was profiled in Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Nov. 14,2014 issue.
This incredible young leader grew up in Atlanta before heading George Washington University where she received a degree in Psychology and minors in Communication and Music (Voice). Seghal returned to Atlanta to attend grad school at Georgia Tech for Industrial/Organizational Psychology. She then worked for Accenture for several years before starting Gigabark-a mobile messaging consulting company specializing in phone, text message, and survey solutions, automating business processes, standardized web offerings, and custom solutions.
Seghal is actively engaged in the Atlanta tech & civic community.
- Executive Director of SouthWIRED– a week-long conference in Atlanta that hosts impactful sessions spanning content in a wide array of digital technologies, showcases digital thought leaders from Atlanta and around the region, and facilitates community-building among those interested in digital technology.
- Member of the Fulton County Career & Technical Education Advisory Council
- Member of the 2013 LEAD Atlanta class
- Board Member of Georgia’s WIN List
- Cofounder of two non-profits- Music For Tomorrow and The Mentor Walk
- Executive Vice President of the Campus Community Partnership Foundation
Check out this video of Seghal sharing some of her story with FootPrints to Fruition: