Laurie Ann Goldman has joined the Insightpool Board of Advisors. Goldman plans to assist the Insightpool senior team with strategy and consumer brand intelligence to carve out a new category with its technology.
- She was the CEO of Spanx from 2002 until February of this year. Goldman grew the small Atlanta-based hosiery and undergarment company into a multimillion-dollar business.
- Before Spanx, Goldman transformed the trademark protection program at Coca-Cola into a billion dollar lifestyle brand by licensing in categories from clothing to collectibles (including the Coca-Cola Polar Bear).
- Her comment on the new board position: “The name of the game is to get true ROI on marketing dollars spent on social media. This has previously been a struggle for companies, but now Insightpool is helping some of the most innovative companies generate this value in a simple, effective way that scales quickly. The writing is on the wall for Insightpool’s success.”
- Insightpool’s Social Predictor algorithms helps companies to predict how customers will act in the future.
- They analyze 350 million people across 60 variables every 15 minutes, telling you who is most likely to engage with a product/service.
- Led by CEO Devon Wijesinghe.
- Recently raised $4 million in Series A funding. Find out how they did it.