NCR Corp, the inventor of the cash register and current leader in construction of ATMs, point-of-sale terminals, and self-service kiosks, is considering a move from its current home in Duluth to Midtown.
- NCR is pivoting its focus slightly from hardware to software and, to that end, has recently acquired several tech companies.
- As the world leader in consumer transaction technologies, they make more than 450 million transactions possible every day.
- NCR has also looked at sites in North Fulton and Gwinnett, including Alpharetta and Central Perimeter.
- The shift’s economic impact has the potential to create an additional 1,200 jobs.
- NCR eyes Atlanta Midtown for new HQ
- Potential incentives for a move to Midtown?
- Duluth Patch weighs in
[Photo Credit: http://blogs.ncr.com/everyday-made-easier/files/2013/10/NCR-BB-Preferred.jpg]