If you’re an entrepreneur who’s roughing it out on your own, listen up: UrbanGeekz, a multicultural digital publication cozied inside Atlanta Tech Village has teamed up with the startup hub to offer one lucky entrepreneur 6 months of free membership. The winner will receive a hot desk, along with all the bells and whistles ATV membership has to offer.
We’ve outlined all the requirements of the application, and ATV’s jam-packed membership offerings so you’re ready to hit submit.
The deadline is March 13 (11:59 pm) – now get to work and win yourself this sweet spot before someone else does! Apply here.
- Submit a video (up to 60 seconds) introducing yourself and your startup.
- Be over 18+ years old
- Women of any demographic and underrepresented minorities
- Entrepreneurs of any field are welcome to apply but the primary focus is on tech startups and technology related companies
6 months of free frills:
- hot desk: ATV’s Community Center has the best of both worlds – enter the head-down cocoon, or blossom into a social butterfly when you’re ready to mix and mingle with members who understand the startup grind like you do
- mentors and advisors: access to experts who can guide you to startup success
- internet: all the wifi your heart desires
- conference rooms: 24/7 bookable spaces to lead meetings like the boss you are
- fitness gym: close that laptop and bust out a sweat sesh with a group fitness class – endorphins make you happy and happy people make stellar companies (or something like that…)
- from coffee and snacks to beer and free lunch Friday: when you’re in need of refueling nothing hits the spot like coffee, craft beer, or delicious grub
- nap room: catch a few zzz’s so you’re ready to transform back into a productivity pony
- game room: fun times should be had by all, so kick back and chill for awhile
- 24/7 access: 3 am work sesh in order? ATV’s got you covered
- events: check out the calendar, choose from a countless number of events, and connect with like-minded folks inside and outside of ATV – the world is your oyster
- and more: we’re talking Zipcars, AWS credits, the list goes on…