The AJC recently paid a visit to Atlanta Tech Village and captured some great footage of the space and the people who share it. Founded in 2013 by David Cummings, the Atlanta Tech Village was created for the Atlanta’s technology and entrepreneurial community as a space to collaborate and develop.
- The Atlanta Tech Village is over 103,000 square feet
- The center currently has over 630 members, close to 200 tech startups, and is made up of 80% tech companies and 20% service providers.
- Every Friday, they host Startup Chowdown, the largest weekly gathering of tech startups in Atlanta.
- Once a month, they host Atlanta Startup Village, a forum for networking and feedback that gives startups an opportunity to pitch their ideas for an audience.
- Atlanta Tech Village is located in Buckhead, Atlanta’s financial district near Lenox and Piedmont Road.
- Check out their calendar to view their upcoming events.