Opportunity Hub (OHUB) is expanding beyond their original space and programming at 200 Peachtree. Check out the details below on their new locations at the Giant Loft building and the Lofts at Castleberry Hill. In total, this will give OHUB over 17,000 square feet in dedicated office, coworking and event space.
Programming to look forward to:
- Launching 15 week virtual incubator, from basics like starting a business to industry specific tracks
- Expanding mentorship program
- Flying Biscuit Fridays
- 426 Marietta Suite 100A (located near MARTA, the GA Aquarium, Human & Civil Rights Museum, College Football Hall of Fame, Atlanta Chamber, CNN, GA State and GA Tech, and Centennial Park)
- 13,000 square feet
- Event space & room to house 100+ companies
- Made up of hot desks, designated desks, and private office spaces
- 170 Northside Dr SW (a part of Paschal’s, located within a larger mixed-use development with lofts, and event and commercial space)
- 4,300 square feet
- Tailored for coworking and events with an open space and a lounge
- Senior and student rates
- This location is a strategic venture between OHUB and Herman J. Russell, to connect Atlanta University Center (Morehouse, Spelman, Clark, and Interdenominational Theological Seminary) and the MLK Corridor to Atlanta’s growing entrepreneurial startup ecosystem.
Interested in finding out more about a particular space? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
[All Photos Provided by OHUB]