Hype and General Assembly have partnered up to bring you two huge opportunities!
Do you want a peek into the valley? Silicon Valley that is. Yep, be still your heart. The General Assembly is sending one lucky winner and a guest on a tour of Silicon Valley this fall. You’ll have one-on-ones with top tech execs, personal tours of each company’s campus, and luxury accommodations in a four star hotel. Life could be worse…
The Prize Package:
One lucky winner and a companion of his or her choosing will receive:
- Trip for two to San Francisco from Wednesday, 8 October to Friday, 10 October
- Round-trip airfare to San Francisco from anywhere in the world
- Three nights of accommodations at the Hotel Zetta in downtown San Francisco
- Personal tours of Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Chegg, and Y Combinator
- One-on-one meetings with Caroline Barlerin, Ben Silbermann, Jeff Weiner,Dan Rosensweig, and Garry Tan
- $1000 Uber credit to get around the Bay Area
Is that all! NO
Next, enter to win a partial scholarship for General Assembly’s fall Web Development Immersive programs, launching this September and November. Winners will receive $3,000 USD ($23,250 HKD) toward the full-time program, where they’ll learn the skills they need to become a junior web developer.
- In order to be eligible, you need to submit your Scholarship Application (approx. 10 minutes)
- Next, Complete the Web Development Immersive application (approx. 1 hour): In order to be fully eligible for the scholarship, you must complete the regular program application and be accepted by their admissions team.
- Only candidates who complete both applications and a phone interview will be considered as finalists.
- All scholarship winners will be notified before Friday, 12 September.
- Already have questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.