The 2015 LaunchPad2X is just around the corner, and the LaunchPad team is excited to transform the next batch of women entrepreneurs from founders to CEOs. Run in conjunction with Atlanta Technology Angels, LaunchPad2X targets women who are launching a business, or women who want to take their business to the next level, and equips them with the skills to become the next generation of successful business leaders.
Check out the run-down of this two-month program and apply now!
This program consists of three one–day sessions over a two-month period culminating in presentations to a panel of coaches and advisors who will provide individualized coaching and advice.
- Day 1: Founders Basics
- What the City of Atlanta Has to Offer to its Entrepreneurial Community
- Assessing Investability
- Aligning the Value Proposition/Business Model with Source of Funding
- Funding Sources & Terms for Different Stages of Growth
- Negotiating and Structuring Transactions: Impediments and Facilitators
- What Do Investors Say When You Leave The Room?
- Day 2: Growing From Founder to CEO
- Protecting Your Company and IP
- Acquiring & Managing Talent and Expertise: Your Team, Advisors and Board
- Developing Leadership, Culture & Communication
- Establishing Milestones, Metrics and Your Company Dashboard
- Learning from Those Who’ve Been There: CEO Panel
- Day 3: CEOs in action
- CEO/Founder Presentations to Advisors and Peer Panels
- Acknowledging the Power of Networking
- Networking Reception, Presentation of Certificates, Comments by the Metro Atlanta Chamber
How it works:
LaunchPad2X brings lessons of leadership and business from Fortune 1000, private companies, academia, the US Military and professional service firms to women entrepreneurs. It offers participants the opportunity to expand their expertise in business strategy, funding, networking and leadership in order to be successful entrepreneurial leaders.
Each entrepreneur develops her business strategy or investment plan for their startup or re-launch. Paired with experienced business, leadership and financial coaches, the participants learn the techniques of networking, presenting to investors and empowering themselves for success and apply those skills and traits to create powerful presentations.
The program culminates with an individual coaching and advisory session to address issues specific to each participants company. Coaches may continue to work with participants after the session to provide ongoing advice and expertise.
LaunchPad2X is an exclusive women entrepreneurship program. It develops critical leadership skills for female entrepreneurs to effectively present themselves and their companies to an entire community of services providers to early stage companies. Prominent investors, VCs, private equity firms, lawyers, accountants, Fortune 500 executives and small business leaders will interact with participants during the program to enhance the potential for participants to grow their companies.