Hey, Georgia Tech students! How are you spending your summer? Georgia Tech Startup Summer is a faculty-led, student-focused, 12-week intensive pilot program for student teams to launch startups based on their ideas, inventions, and prototypes. It’s part of the ongoing efforts within Georgia Tech to build entrepreneurial confidence in undergraduate students.
Applications for the program are due March 17, so don’t wait any longer to apply
- Committed team: organized, committed team with required skills
- Product idea: an idea for a product or service with commercial potential
- Market understanding: understanding of the market for their idea and ability to articulate a market advantage
What to expect:
- Student teams: students apply as teams with a clear startup hypothesis
- 12-week program: 8 teams selected to go through this intensive 12-week program
- Support and Mentorship: teams are provided with space, grants, mentorship, curriculum, IPR protection and visibility
- Demo Day: program culminates in a “startup summer demo day”
Interested? Join for a panel discussion and information session about this program on Thursday, February 16 from 5 – 7 at the Van Leer Auditorium. Pizza and refreshments will be provided. Be sure to register before attending the info session.