The Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association (AIMA) is hosting their annual awards ceremony tomorrow (Nov. 12th) at the Buckhead Theatre. The event is held to shed light on movers and shakers within the digital marketing community in Atlanta. The awards focus on companies that fall everywhere on the spectrum from up-and-comers to seasoned veterans and are a way to celebrate community achievements in the marketing industry.
Take a look at a the finalists for the Breakout Digital Atlanta Startup and Made In Atlanta Awards.
- Dragon Army– Dragon Army is a mobile game studio that creates mobile games and apps.
- Nebo– Nebo is a full service digital marketing agency that offers a host of services from web and application development, to building mobile apps, to social media marketing and web analytics.
- The SuperGroup– an entertainment-focused digital agency that creates interactive attractions, creative and strategic consulting, interactive design and development for multiple platforms, social media strategy and promotions, web content creation, web marketing, search engine optimization, and new media.
- MI725– A marketing and reporting agency that attempts to simplify campaign creation, delivery and automation with streamlined lead management and performance reporting for a comprehensive approach to marketing.
- Terminus– Terminus helps B2B marketers generate and target high quality, custom leads through display advertising campaigns.