Want to become a UX designer in just ten weeks? (Yes, it’s possible!) Then apply to win a partial scholarship towards General Assembly’s User Experience Design Immersive course. We’ve teamed up with General Assembly to offer our community three partial scholarships for $3,000 each to qualified candidates interested in this program. To be eligible, fill out the application by May 15.
How it works:
Learn from UX experts; attend classes designed and taught by some of the industry’s best UX designers. Build your portfolio; apply your UX skills across five class projects and build a working portfolio. Get a UX job; become an apprentice or junior UX designer.
Each graduate will receive job preparation, career resources, and plenty of networking opportunities.
June 8 – August 14
Monday – Friday
9 AM – 5 PM
By the end of the course, you will have:
- Created two-to-three strong pieces of work for your portfolio, including artifacts such as sketches, user research, and working prototypes.
- Learned about UX techniques and strategies from the top UX practitioners currently in the field.
- Networked with some of the best designers, product managers, and entrepreneurs in your local community.
- Eaten at least 3 or 4 whole pizzas over the entire 10 weeks.
- Worked together with incredibly talented and motivated individuals who you will stay in touch with long after the course.
About General Assembly:
General Assembly is an educational institution that transforms thinkers into creators through education in technology, business and design at fourteen campuses across three continents. GA is creating a global community of individuals empowered to pursue work they love, by offering full-time immersive programs, long-form courses, and classes and workshops on the most relevant skills of the 21st century – from web development and user experience design, to business fundamentals, to data science, to project management and digital marketing.