Technology is changing how we communicate, how we work and how we play. It’s also changing the way we learn. That’s why the AT&T Aspire Accelerator enhances education by supporting and mentoring the most promising and innovative startups in EdTech. With a mission to support innovations with the potential to help every student achieve a successful future, this program supports traditional and nonprofit organizations throughout the country.
If your organization is on a mission to use technology to enhance learning and work toward this future, then be sure to apply by Feb 20th to join the inaugural AT&T Aspire Accelerator class.
This 6 month program is open to any type of organization tackling real-world education problems with tech solutions, from mobile applications that drive education outcomes to new ideas that advance student success and career readiness. It will connect your organization with the resources, services, expertise, and relationships needed to achieve these goals.
With this program, an organization will have access to the following:
- Aspire Investment: $50,000 investment + $25,000 to cover costs associated with the program
- Customized Program: access to expertise, services and relationships tailored to your specific organization
- Mentorship: connect with AT&T and external mentors from the education and tech ecosystems
- National Platform: AT&T Aspire Initiative is committed to driving innovation in education on a national scale
- Flexible Location: Stay where you’re based; unlike other accelerators, AT&T Aspire Accelerators are not required to move to participate
- Collaborators: Benefit from program collaborators including Full Circle Fund, Idean, GSV Labs & Runway
Interested? Applications are open until February 20 and the program begins in May 2015. All applicants will be notified of their application status by April 15.