Digital/Ecommerce School Atlanta @ATDC is partnering with Shopify and Google to help Atlanta entrepreneurs enter into Shopify’s 5th annual build a business competition.
Who – Atlanta entrepreneurs with a product or service that can be sold online in 30 days. Apply below or at this link.
All entrepreneurs accepted into this program will:
- automatically be entered in shopify’s competition
- get a no-cost “Development” store
- have access to online community to have a place to ask questions from team/classmates/local professionals to give them the greatest chance of success
Goal – Help launch 40 successful ecommerce businesses in 30 days. The goal of the program is not just to build a store (and have an Atlanta company be selected as the winner of the National Build A Business Competition), but rather have all of the students end the program with a successful ecommerce business.
When – Digital School classes for this program will have 2 sections.
- Information Session – Q&A Session – January 20th – Register Here
- Class 1 – February 3rd – Build Store
Online Mentorship – February 4th – 16th
Access to Group, Q&A, and Online Documentation to ensure that entrepreneurs have everything that is needed to succeed
- Class 2 – February 17th- Attract Buyers
Online Mentorship February- 18th- 30th
Access to Group, Q&A, and additional documentation that is focused on all aspects of Digital Advertising