It seems like that there is always so much going on in this city and this week was no different. Here’s what you might have missed this past week:
- Delta Skymiles Magazine August Issue features Atlanta with lots of great stuff on the Atlanta Startup community. Read the full issue here.
- Startup Weekend alum and Flashpoint Grad Synappio is only one of three startups chosen (worldwide) to pitch at 500Startups Unsexy Startup Conference.
- While not Atlanta-based, we found this great post from Rand Fishikin that every Atlanta startup can learn form. Knowledge dropped here.
- Atlanta has a new weekly television program about the Atlanta Tech Edge airs weekly on 11 Alive Sundays at 11am. Here’s the first episode.
- TripLingo partners with Celebrity cruise line to launch branded app for cruise passenger. Read it here.
- Four Athens shared their Community Vision. Great stuff here.
- Phyllis Schneck, Georgia Tech and McAfee CTO for the public sector, will be picked as the next deputy undersecretary of cybersecurity for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Wall Street Journal has the details here.
- Have fun playing this great creation from Scott Burkett while helping a good cause: SecretSig Bobblehead Pitch.
With so much going on, we’re always looking for your news – just shoot us an email and us know what stories you see happening in the tech startup community in Atlanta.