It seems like that there is always so much going on in this city and this week was no different. Here’s what you might have missed this week:
- ATDC has refined two of its core programs, ATDC Entrepreneurs and ATDC Select, to align solidly with the needs of Georgia’s entrepreneurs. That means it will now be easier for entrepreneurs to access resources and programs that best fit their needs. Make sure you check out ATDC’s new site design and their site for more information.
- Startups are contagious and some students over at Georgia Tech are on a mission to make it more entrepreneurial and educate students around the city about startups. Experience their passion here.
- Adobe just bought Search Discovery’s, an Atlanta internet marketing agency, product Satellite. Satellite helps marketers to manage and track their website, which includes easily installing third-party software to help personalize websites, analyze traffic and run tests. It’s a big announcement – you can read all about here.
- Forbes featured a nice blog post by the author of The Rainforest about Atlanta Tech Village. Check it out here.
- The Startup Gauntlet deadline is coming. The next session begins August 16, 2013 so make sure you sign up now.
- And, finall,y Buzzfeed gets Atlanta. Check out their 35 signs you grew up in Atlanta. Gotta love it.
Another week of great things happening in Atlanta. If you have any story please shot us a note at: email@example.com