The Atlanta Cycling Festival encourages more people to make their biking dreams happen. To do this, they’re offering a $2,000 ACF Create Bicycle Grant to make your bike idea a reality in Atlanta.
This grant is open to everyone: nonprofits, small businesses, individuals, etc. Whether you’re an established entity or completely new to the scene, if you have a great idea to make Atlanta better through a biking project/business/service/program, this is your chance to get the help you need to make that happen.
How it works:
- Submissions close on March 8
- The AFC team will distill down all submissions to the top 3 projects
- The top 3 projects will then present their ideas to a Community Forum on March 25, 6 – 8 PM at Tube Creative
- After Community Forum, there will be a community voting poll to vote for the ACF Create Grant winner
- AFC team + guest judges = 60%; community voting = 40%
- The winner will be announced at the Atlanta Cycling Festival Pecha Kucha on June 14, 6:40 PM
- Interested? Check out the rules and fill out the submission form.
Need some help? Example ideas:
- Bike coffee shop and bar
- Bike racks at work
- Mobile bike repair station
- Bike moving company
- Bike to school program
- Bike clothing line or lock
- Bike co-working space
- Bike touring company
About the Atlanta Cycling Festival:
With a mission to connect cyclists of all experience levels to the Atlanta community, the Atlanta Cycling Festival strives to provide a creative space for all cyclists of all experience levels to celebrate their culture together. For the new and curious rider, the goal is for you to fall in love with cycling and the city. For the seasoned and the convinced rider, to connect you to each other and the city.