Once upon a time, a mentor solely existed IRL (in real life) and could only be reached after careful networking. But now, with social media, you can find the right kind of advice, from a CEO or venture capitalist, with just a few clicks.
Most tech leaders have joined the troupes of social media and are often churning out advice to young entrepreneurs via their Twitter pages. We’ve compiled a list of some Atlanta leaders that make us think. Go ahead and give them a follow.
1. Charlie Paparelli, Professional Angel Investor
— Charlie Paparelli (@cpaparelli) May 18, 2016
2. Rodney Sampson, Partner, Diversity + Inclusion Initiatives at TechSquare Labs
In twenty years, I envision us looking back and reminiscing how coworking, coding & crowdfunding reduced the racial wealth gap in America.
— Rodney Sampson (@rodneysampson) May 16, 2016
3. Kyle Porter, CEO of SalesLoft
Don’t aspire for “less difficult” situations. Aspire to be greater at handling tougher situations.
— Kyle Porter (@kyleporter) May 15, 2016
4. Jen Bonnett, Founder of Startup Chicks & General Manager of ATDC
— Jen Bonnett (@jen_bonnett) May 12, 2016
5. David Cummings, Entrepreneur, Investor, & Co-Founder of Pardot and Founder of The Atlanta Tech Village
Get It, Want It, and Capacity to Do It https://t.co/YU4ftsZyWF
— David Cummings (@davidcummings) May 17, 2016
6. Sangram Vajre, CMO & Founder of Terminus
— Sangram Vajre (@sangramvajre) May 18, 2016
7. Michael Maxsenti, Co-founder of Sequr
— Michael Maxsenti (@sequrmike) April 14, 2016
8. Brandy Nagel, Program Manager for the Georgia Tech Startup House
The best way to evaluate head shots – and select the best one. https://t.co/ecfTepRjbX
— benag (@benag) April 27, 2016
9. Emma Loggins, Editor-in-Chief at FanBolt & CEO of ExciteCS
— Emma Loggins (@emmaloggins) May 17, 2016
10. Chau Nguyen, Founder of HireWire
— Chau Nguyen (@CHAUducks) May 18, 2016
11. Allen Nance, Entrepreneur, Investor & Founder of WhatCounts & TechSquare Labs
Today’s Lesson: want a trusted relationship with someone ask how you can help, but here is the secret, you have to actually help!
— Allen Nance (@AllenNance) May 5, 2016
12. Michael Tavani, Co-founder of Scoutmob & Switchyards
“You are the sum of your influences. We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
— Michael Tavani (@tavani) May 18, 2016
13. Jacqui Chew, Founder of iFusion, CMO of Gimme Vending, & Startup Catalyst at ATDC
— Jacqui Chew (@jacquichew) May 18, 2016
14. Hubert Liu, CTO of Rigor
— Hubert Liu (@hcliu) April 22, 2015