Worthix is a scientifically-designed software solution capable o
Worthix is an investor-backed Silicon Valley startup that just relocated to Alpharetta, GA in late 2016. Our team of passionate professionals brings a Silicon Valley startup culture to Metro Atlanta. We are looking for motivated minds who want to build a $1 billion dollar company. New team members will master startup skills that will accelerate their careers and make them indispensible to ANY organization.
Worthix is gaining traction in the $33B customer experience market, thanks to a game-changing product built on machine learning and artificial intelligence. We created Worthix for the millions of marketers around the globe who couldn’t identify the “why” behind customer’s decisions. Worthix’s science-based software pinpoints what’s behind customer motivations and decisions. Using it, marketing executives radically increase sales and reduce churn – by precisely understanding what makes B2C and B2B customers say, “I’ll buy it. It’s worth it.”
• Someone who wants to wake up every morning loving their job, their company, their team and feeling proud of what they are achieving
• Someone who has very high standards and a passion for uncommon career success, professional development and of course $$$
• Someone who asks penetrating questions and challenges the status quo as appropriate
• Someone who isn’t afraid to make mistakes and stays positive and resourceful in all situations
• Someone with the laser focus, stamina and commitment to grow a $1B dollar company
• Someone who loves working in a team environment and produces outstanding results without a highly-structured schedule or an uptight work environment
• 1 year of outbound B2B sales experience OR determined and eager to learn.
• Naturally upbeat attitude and comfort with engaging executives at all levels
• Motivated to learn quickly and apply new knowledge daily to a range of sales and marketing activities – including consultative selling, customer outreach, industry research, prospect research, lead qualification, offer development and sales process improvement
• Abiding interest in technology and analytical software
• Familiarity with market research or customer experience is a plus
• Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
• Experience with marketing analytics, inbound lead generation, marketing automation, social media marketing, content creation and A/B testing is a strong plus, but is not required
• Take ownership for reaching out to a list of targeted key accounts
• Become an industry expert by conducting smart, insightful prospect & industry research
• Create individual action plans for penetrating Fortune 2000 companies
• Partner with CEO and Head of Marketing to create refine sales marketing processes
• Learn in-depth about market research, customer experience and Worthix products
• Be relentlessly curious about our target markets and the needs of our target customers
• Actively engage new and existing inbound leads through creative follow-up
• Collaborate closely with account executives and participate in high-level client meetings
• Solid Base Salary + Uncapped Commission, Medical coverage, etc.
• Direct path to internal promotion (in sales or marketing)
• Fun, high-energy setting for learning, growing skills and achieving professional success
• Opportunity to master entrepreneurial skills that can only be learned via hands-on experience
• Contribution-based culture. We measure value through results and team collaboration
• Diverse, highly-talented, international team with functional experts and serial entrepreneurs
• We will challenge, coach and support you as a grow into a key team member, industry specialist and revenue driver
• We hire only the best. You will have great company.
• If you recognize yourself in the job description above, we want to get to know you.
• Please send a CV and/or the link to your LinkedIn account to email@example.com. No telephone calls please.
Nice but not necessary:
Draft a one page document with your ideas about how and why our product would help executives in a key vertical, i.e. telecom, consumer packaged goods, hospitality, manufacturing, payment processing, etc. We value your insights and want to understand how you think.