– CONTRACT TO PERM OPPORTUNITY –
We’re looking for Recruiter with 2+ years of solid experience for a great contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Our client is looking to add a driven Sourcer to their team who will use their inherent drive to find the best talent. You love to solve puzzles, and are curious about people and love research. Your passion for results-oriented headhunting in a challenging market is exactly what our client needs.
– Sourcing and working deeply within the inside and field Sales communities nationally
– Connecting with, calling, meeting with sales talent to generate interest and referrals of top talent for open positions with our client.
– Perform initial Phone screen and base line qualification of candidates for interviews with Sr. Recruiters and Sales Leadership teams. Posting jobs and fielding calls generated through internet job postings.
– Proactively building a pipeline of qualified candidates for our clients open and upcoming additions to their team.
– Respond to submitted online applications via the company website and through online recruiting services.
– Enter candidate information into applicant tracking system.
– Obtain employment documents from hired applicants and schedule online training.
– Work with new hires to identify potential candidates for hire within their networks
– 2+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience with an successful track record of hiring people in a variety of positions
– Experience working in a high call volume sourcing and recruiting environment with a strong sense of urgency
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Positive attitudes and strong character
– Strong customer service and people skills
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1676 →