Velossent hires great people for the best companies throughout Atlanta and beyond. We’re currently searching for a technology recruiter to lead our Recruiting team.
Velossent specializes in the placement of top performing recruiters, technologists and engineers both nationally and internationally. We’ve earned a great reputation by helping our clients with the right hires and by providing valuable market insights. Our team of experienced recruiters and business leaders offer a “balanced perspective” combined with an unyielding commitment to our clients and candidates.
Recruiting @ Velossent
Our goal is to help companies build amazing teams. We do that by finding and attracting extremely talented people and connecting them with great companies.
Velossent is searching for a mid-senior level IT Recruiter in full cycle recruiting. You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with candidates and clients.
We looking for a rock star recruiter who takes pride in being held accountable for propelling our company to success. You love the recruiting roller coaster that only a few can ride, but you absolutely enjoy. You are a sourcer at heart and love the hunt.
You will be working in a creative and exciting environment where having fun is an absolute must.
What you’ll do:
– Strategically identify, target and pre-screen candidates for opportunities with some of the hottest scaling startups and established technology companies
– Utilize cutting-edge sourcing methods to find and connect with top technical talent
– Work closely with team member and account managers to understand hiring needs
– Communicate with applicants and manage the candidate experience, which includes direct calls and emails, qualifying and building interest, presenting candidates to clients, following up with candidates, scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, and communicating status to candidates
– Fearlessly get on the phones and learn through experience
– Work with the team to grow together and learn from each other’s mistakes
– Position yourself as a “problem solver” with the goal in mind of helping clients be successful by providing them with the most qualified talent possible
You should have:
– 3+ years of experience sales or tech recruiting for a variety of IT roles (e.g., Programmers/Analysts, Software Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers, Developers, QA Analysts)
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
– Proven track record in execution of full life cycle recruitment
– Proficiency with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS); for organizing all candidate, job order and interview progress tracking
– Experience leveraging different sourcing applications and tools to attract the best candidates
– Extremely skilled at sourcing and recruiting both active and passive candidates through cold calling, data mining, networking, referrals, internal databases, networking events, and job boards
– High proficiency in formatting resumes, ensuring they are far more presentable to the client
– Superior knowledge of the order filling process from beginning to end (e.g., resume and cover letter submittals, coordination of interviews, follow-up, and on-boarding processes
– Strong abilities navigating and finding the best talent through CareerBuilder, Dice and Indeed
– A great attitude and team player
Bonus points for:
– Full life-cycle recruiting experience in Information Technology
– Experience with Bullhorn or a similar ATS system
– Experience optimizing various recruiting tools (e.g., Daxtra,, Connectifier, Fyre, Recruitment Edge)
– Recruiting high level Information Security roles experience
Why You’ll Love Velossent
We’re a team of people who are passionate about doing great work and solving tough problems. Hiring great people is an essential and extremely challenging priority for companies trying to build great businesses. We’ve earned a great reputation by helping our clients with the right hires and by providing valuable market insights. Our team of experienced recruiters and business leaders offer a “balanced perspective” combined with an unyielding commitment to our clients and candidates.
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1436 →