We’re looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst with 5+ years of experience for a great opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Our client is looking for a solid Senior HRIS Analyst who will provide support to their new system implementations and the upgrades of existing systems. You have an understanding of various HR Technology business processes, and know how to develop and analyze medium to complex reports. You know how to interpret policies and procedures for problem solving, can arrive at solutions with the goal of managing data, and can provide process improvements all day.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a member of an international that is committed to providing workplace environments that foster productivity, collaboration and personal growth.
– Administer, maintain, and provide continuous improvement to the SuccessFactors system
– Manage data integrity and auditing procedures within the HRIS
– Assist with the integration of outside Human Resources systems
– Ensure timely completion of HRIS projects
– Lead system testing, test script development and execution
– Assist and Develop the future of the HR Systems Road Map
– Build processes which support the administration of the system
– 5+ years of HRIS experience
– 2+ years of SuccessFactors experience required in various modules (Dell Boomi, Succession, Online Report Designer, Compensation, Goals/Development, Onboarding, Recruiting Marketing, Performance, Calibration, Simple Integration, Employee Central)
– Customer service oriented
– Solid understanding of HR processes and procedures
– Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users
– Highly analytical, with solid organizational and prioritization skills
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1677 →