We’re looking for a Junior Business Development Representative with 1-2 years of experience in technology, staffing, SaaS or engineering sales for a great opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
If you are used to working hard, love working with and helping great people and are a natural connector this could be a great opportunity for you. You will be working to create lasting relationships with existing and new customers by helping them solve simple and complex hiring needs. Through this and working with our managing partners you’ll build an amazing ability to help technology clients grow their teams and successfully deliver projects. This is also a great opportunity to grow a strong sales career with great growing income opportunity.
If you are fearless, have a strong sense of moral integrity, aren’t afraid of working really hard, have a thirst for learning and applying what you learn, are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, grow professionally, and earn a great income please reach out to us.
As Junior Business Development Representative, you will:
– Proactively seek out new clients to achieve sales goals and objectives
– Stay active in the technology community to generate new sales leads
-Work closely with the Managing Partners on existing accounts and opening new accounts
– Identify potential needs of clients and establish relationships with key stakeholders
– Cultivate existing business through strategic communication and outbound messaging
– Build a deep understanding of existing and potential clients to better understand the needs and target market and how to fulfill them
Who you are:
– 1 -3 years of successful staffing, technology, or SaaS business development/sales experience
– Passionate about helping clients and candidates
– Wicked awesome communication skills!
– Effective at get your point across and build lasting and trusted relationships
– Possess a “Never met a stranger” mentality
– An unrelenting intellectual curiosity and pride in doing awesome work
– Stellar detail-orientation and an impatient, “get your hands dirty” entrepreneurial spirit
– Eager to pick up the phone and contact potential and existing clients
– Know what you are motivated by and how a sales role will help you get there
– Understand that to build something you need to stick with it.
***This isn’t an instant gratification business. It’s hard work that really pays off with determination, consistent effort and loyalty.***
– Bachelor’s degree in business, management, communication or other related field
– 1-2 years of experience in Staffing, IT or SaaS sales, management and communication
– Specific examples of achievements you are proud of (Academics, Athletics/Cheerleading/Dance, Eagle Scouts, Martial Arts, Leadership, Community Service, Scholarships, etc)
– Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. (If you tell me what a Tardis is you get bonus points)
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1777 →