We’re looking for a Cloud Security Engineer with 5+ years of experience to work with a Software Solutions company in Atlanta, GA.
As the Cloud Security Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing the PCI environment for our client and ensure that appropriate controls are in place using the cloud based MS Azure platform.
– Create and manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
– Design and Implement storage and data strategies
– Manage identity applications and network services
– Master concepts like Azure Ad, Azure Storage, Azure SDK, Azure – Cloud Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Web App
– Cloud Platform Experience (Azure, AWS, GCP, Openstack)
– Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
– Knowledge of common tools used by the engineering group: version control, change management, automated builds, continuous integration, etc.
– Exp. working in an Agile environment balancing engineering delivery requirement.
– Superb analytical skills, self-motivated
– Strong customer focus and ability to think about the impact of actions on the customer
– Senior Linux Engineer (RHELCentOS, Ubuntu)
– Strong scriptingautomation (ChefPuppetAnsible, python, powershell, bash etc)
– Solid understanding of networking
– Experience designing highly available solutions
– Delivery Tools (Git, maven, Jenkins, Artifactory etc)
– Experience in a software delivery environment.
– Cloud security experience
– Experience with PCI Compliant environments
– Experience with Container orchestration, such as Kubernetes
– Exposure to Deployment orchestrationpatterns
– Knowledge of or exposure to software engineering practices
– Microsoft Azure Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1925 →