We’re looking for an IT Recruiter with 3+ years of technical recruitment experience for a great contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
Our client is seeking a recruiter with experience in the technical arena. You thrive in a fast paced, high performance environment and are never brought down by challenge.
You have a deep understanding of market trends and know how to discover the top IT healthcare talent. You live for building and maintaining strong relationships, and proactively manage a pipeline of strong candidates.
We’re looking for someone who can create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience. You’ll be working with a solid team full of caring professionals who are dedicated to those who they serve.
– Recruit for technical positions
– Ensure job descriptions reflect accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required for assigned openings
– Cultivate understanding and visibility of internal job seeker talent pool
– Develop and execute effective and efficient recruitment strategies needed to acquire top talent, including diverse and military job seekers
– Conduct a full in-depth Interview with qualified applicants to determine level of qualification, and assesses top talent for open positions
– Consistently deliver slates of qualified and diverse talent for current and anticipated roles in the organization.
– Manage positive internal and external candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
– Provide hiring manager accurate and timely update on applicant activity, track talent acquisition metrics and report trends and issues to Talent Acquisition leadership
-Maintain up-to-date applicant records in the applicant tracking system for accurate reporting and analysis
– 3+ years of director sourcing on a strong Talent Acquisition team
– A background in Construction Management sourcing
– General IT recruiting experience
– Someone who is a sourcer at heart
– Strong ability to adapt to any environment and to the ever changing situations that recruiting presents
– Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
– A desire to be creative and find hidden talent
– Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
– High level of professionalism
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1668 →