We’re looking for a WMS Analyst with 4+ years of experience for a great opportunity in Alpharetta, GA.
As the WMS Analyst, you will be responsible for maintaining the system, managing small upgrades and patch fixes, configuration, and optimization of the Warehouse Management System. You will work cross-functionally to optimize and expand the current WMS.
– Apply configuration changes to optimize, maintain and expand current WMS
– Take support and requests from a configuration level
– Drive resolution of business related issues
– Prioritize workloads, projects and deliverables for all WMS requests
– Troubleshoot and maintain current WMS applications
– Ensure the WMS is being fully optimized
– 4+ years of experience configuring and optimizing Warehouse Management Systems
– EDI experience
– Basic scripting experience
– Knowledge of complex WMS’ (JDA, Manhattan Associates, etc.)
– Experience translating warehouse operational requests into technical requests
– Experience training users how to operate various WMS’
Bonus points for:
– SQL experience
– Coding experience
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1910 →