We’re looking for a Software Test Engineer with 5+ years of experience development experience for a great opportunity in Alpharetta, GA.
Our client offers a highly collaborative team of developers and engineers. You will focusing on the creation, growth, and management of an automated test-suite.
– Develop and manage test scenarios which gauge product quality
– Lead performance and latency analysis identifying root causes
– Perform Root Cause Analysis and debugging of product failures
– Design and Develop test automation and tools for your feature areas
– Create automated test cases to ensure the adequate coverage for fixes and deliverables
– Find and adopt new testing methodologies, best practices, and tools to improve test coverage
– Participate in code reviews and bug fixes
– 5 years of software design, development, or testing experience
– Advanced data structures and algorithms knowledge
– Experience writing database queries
– Understanding of AJAX, DOM, and HTML
– Love for engineering excellence
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1838 →