We’re looking for a HR ADP Consultant with 3+ years of solid ADP experience for a great contract to perm opportunity in Alpharetta, GA.
**Contract to hire
– Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
– Acts as the first point of contact for employees, managers, and executive for all general HR inquiries and handling confidential matters
– Provide timely and reliable employee support that generates a high level of employee satisfaction and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues
– Maintain HRIS, and become a subject matter expert and skilled end user for HR technologies
Prepare and process payroll
– Partner with the entire organization by sharing knowledge with peers and cross-functional teams and identifying emerging issues or trends
– Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
– Identify process improvement opportunities, improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR Department and share best practices with HR Team
– Ensure all HR processes, standards and protocols are followed, and continue to update Company Policy/ Employee Handbook
– 3+ years of HR experience
– MUST have solid ADP experience
– Strong knowledge managing all HR functions to include –
Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits, etc.
– Experience working with a HRIS system
We and our clients are equal opportunity employers who value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.velossent.com/#/jobs/1820 →