TruRating – be part of something which will change the world.
Take the plunge. Live the dream. Do something which you know will affect the lives of millions the world over, which will change the way businesses, consumers, even the government thinks. Get out of bed in the morning for that adrenalin hit, love the pace, love the challenge, love doing what has never been done before – and love being the best you’ve ever been. And what’s more, owning part of what you’ve created.
TruRating is a global, rapidly scaling tech start up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take a pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal, via their mobile or online. With an average of 88% of consumers responding in store and 58% online, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback – and as the rating also feeds a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers.
Partnering with the biggest payment and ecomm companies in the world, our customers range from the largest global retailers right down to your local pub or bookshop. Every business with a payment terminal can have TruRating – and to date, they pretty much all want it. With three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team quickly to help us live out the dream.
As Senior Implementation Manager you’ll be an integral part of the TruRating team, leading successful implementation and onboarding projects. You’ll be working closely with customers, their partners, and internal team members, using your effective communication and project management skills to own the end-to-end delivery of TruRating platform rollouts to clients. Your positive contributions will add improvements to existing processes, introduce new ideas and methods to a fast-growing team, and help mitigate risks. You’ll also be enthusiastic about rolling up your sleeves and tackling special, one-off projects, adding further value to the team as well as even greater variety to your role. Be prepared to multi-task – and have fun!
• Accountability for the entire project cycle from
project planning to execution
• Ability to monitor the implementation from kick-off
through delivery, facilitating collaboration with
external customers and ensuring a positive onboarding
experience for the client
• Key responsibility – Handle multiple onboarding
projects, likely across various phases of the project
lifecycles with the ability to lead, manage and
present project status internally and externally.
• Lead status meetings and reporting (establishing
milestones, project owners, scope), tracking
• Partner with TruRating solution architects, sales,
and account managers to address issues and critical
path needs to drive to resolution to support a
• Proactive in communicating risks and solution impacts
to project timelines to ensure successful project
• Drive collaboration between internal, partner, and
client teams to achieve milestones per your project
• Continuously work with key internal teams, including
Sales, Merchant Services, Solution Architects,
Engineering and Product to develop and maintain an
understanding of how the technology works to
effectively build realistic project plans
• Continuously drive process improvement in regard to
Merchant Onboarding processes
We would love to bring on board someone who has…
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 5-7 years of project management experience with a
minimum of 5 years in direct client-facing roles
• Experience managing technical projects, preferably in
the card payments industry; point of customer
experience strongly preferred
• PMP certification strongly preferred
• General familiarity with firewalls and network
protocols for hardware deployment helpful (but not
required) to support solutions architects for the
purpose of planning/onboarding management
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer management skills
• Well-developed presentation skills, including the
ability to effectively deliver information to
internal and external constituents at all levels
• Excels at the development and execution of project
plans and all related tasks including:
• Accurately determines the length and difficulty of
• Sets clear, realistic, defined, measurable goals for
• Sets priorities and time milestones to accomplish
tasks on time
• Anticipates roadblocks and develops contingencies to
• Ability to get things moving and keep them moving
• Team player and cooperative
• Quickly learns and integrates new information, skills
and knowledge and seeks out avenues to enhance
At TruRating we value excellent communication and collaboration skills, creative problem solving, empathy, open mindedness, extreme attention to detail, a healthy dose of grit and a good sense of humour.
We have lots to offer…
In addition to our enviable company culture at TruRating, we offer 25 days holiday, Share options and a great Healthcare package. As well as an all-day summer and winter party, drinks and snacks on a Friday, we also have countless softer perks including a fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, drinks, snacks, chocolates and treats all week long!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.workable.com/j/458EEB2542 →