Content and Copywriting Internship
TopRight is looking for a creative copywriter and content producer to help distill complex ideas into simple, clear, and strategically aligned messages. With ever-growing content needs, we are looking for an intern who can work closely with our creative department, while meeting the requirements of the account teams.
Content and copywriting interns that will excel will:
· Be able to quickly write solid copy while adhering to a fast-paced work environment
· Be able to work on a wide range of projects across different industries
· Never miss a detail
· Willingness to listen and collaborate with team members
· Manage time well and display a strong work ethic
As a content and copywriting intern, your daily demands will fluctuate between internal and client needs, but you can expect daily tasks to include:
· Blog post writing
· Copywriting (websites, social media, email, collateral, etc.)
· Content strategy development and execution
· Conceptual collaboration
· Strong writing skills
· Experience using multiple tones of voice
· Mastery of the English language
· Experience with different writing forms (email/social media, copywriting, blogging)
· Marketing technology experience is a plus
Equal employment opportunity is foundational to our values at TopRight. As such, TopRight provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, TopRight follows applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
TopRight expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you think you’re up for the challenge and would like to join our team, please reach out
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://toprightpartners.com/careers-2/ →