Named as one of the 5 Startups to Watch in 2017 by Venture Atlanta, ThingTech is in the business of helping organizations unlock their full potential by leveraging real-time intelligence from systems, devices, and workforces to drive actionable insights and create the modern connected IoT company. We help businesses unlock their potential in real time, and we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us to help continue to build a culture of success.
The Customer Success Associate works in a high performance, customer-focused team environment and is responsible for a number of customer-oriented tasks. These responsibilities include a mix of customer support functions and new customer onboarding. In particular, job responsibilities will include responding and troubleshooting customer support issues and inquiries, supporting project implementations, coordinating service requests, determining the most effective resolution to customer issues and maintaining customer accounts.
The successful candidate is a self-starter with high potential and desire to expand responsibility and take on more senior roles within the ThingTech Customer Success team. The Customer Success Associate works with our Customer Success and the Technical Development teams to support our customers and enhance our customer satisfaction.
• Deliver exceptional hands-on technical support to our customers
• Troubleshoot product problems to determine resolution for our customers
• Assist with project implementation for customers on our Real-Time and Enterprise Asset management products
• Work alongside the Technical Development team for testing, development and maintenance of the Real-Time and Enterprise Asset Management products
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
• Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
• Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment through onboarding and implementation of our products and services
• Identify and close opportunities to increase customer’s usage, value and revenue
• Partner with internal teams to ensure client’s needs and resolution with escalated issues are being met
• Gather customer product and service feedback and communicate internally to initiate change or enhancement of ThingTech products.
• Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred)
• Passion for providing exceptional customer service
• Ability to quickly grasp and explain technological and business concepts
• Excellent organization, project management, time management, and communication skills.
• Driven individual who takes pride in building and growing customer relationships
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven ability to work in challenging ‘start-up’ environments and comfortable with rapidly changing strategic and operational direction
• Atleast 1-2 years experience with Salesforce.com administration
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org