Website Tech Talent South
About Tech Talent South:
Tech Talent South is a southern-based tech education company and we are proud to be leading the way in creating more tech talent in the Southern U.S. and beyond. From our 8-week, full-time code immersion bootcamps to our 2-day data analytics workshops, our curriculum provides you with the skills and tools to succeed. Whether you’re looking to jump start your journey into the tech industry or you’re an entrepreneur ready to take the tech side of your business to the next level, we’ve got you covered. TTS campuses can be found in Asheville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Antonio, Winston-Salem, Wilmington,and Raleigh. Learn to code and get ready to do something with Tech Talent South!
TTS truly values community and fostering a strong ecosystem through dynamic and collaborative educational and networking events that bring together local startup/tech companies and local professionals. TTS students are able to immerse themselves in the community, fostering lasting personal and professional relationships with the best people in the community. Our supportive, non-intimidating, and collaborative community is filled with passionate, like-minded students on their way to doing great things. Along the way, you’ll get the mentoring you need from local professionals in relevant fields and the Tech Talent South staff.
Role: Community Organizer
As Community Organizer, you are responsible for the student experience in the classroom and beyond. In addition, there will be various marketing and support tasks assigned to you that may or may not be exclusive to your market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and organize pre-course events and workshops
• Attend community events related to the industry (i.e., happy hours, panels, presentations)
• Own local marketing efforts (get our name out there!)
• Manage all aspects of the program that relate to the students, instruction, and extracurricular activities
• Coordinate and organize the free Kids Code Program
• Lead recruitment efforts in your city’s market
As a TTS team member, you also will:
• Actively participate and contribute to weekly team calls
• Openly communicate your goals, ideas, and needs for your campus
• Take on occasional side projects that may or may not be exclusive to your campus.
What we’re looking for:
• Someone who is a serious self-starter (you’ll be the point-person and face of your campus)
• Teamwork makes the dream work, right?! We have a small, but awesome team; and working together is crucial!
• An event planning, marketing, PR, or tech background is a A+++ (but not mandatory)
• Hustle and ‘make it happen’ attitudes make us smile.
• Experience working for a Start Up is preferred but not required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org