Website Sports Challenge Network
We make winners every day!
SCN is seeking an entry-level person who can quickly learn SCN’s score verification process and efficiently and effectively work a daily queue verifying submitted player scores. These score-cards must be validated from multiple external data sources that include computer and online systems, database values, picture images, and verbal discussions with bowling center owners or league managers.
• This function involves adherence to specific processes and operational rules and a high degree of accuracy.
• The successful candidate will have advanced computer user skills and computer software literacy, including work experience using PC products, Web-browsers, databases, and UNIX or LINUX command line-based systems.
• On-job specific training will be provided. Remote work location possible after initial training and certification.
• Part-time or Full-time; Potential for non-business hour work
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and/or Apple Mac system
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and Google equivalents
• Proficiency with multiple web-browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), and Email
• Basic knowledge of SQL DB, Non-structure DB (Mongo DB), XML data format
• Proficiency with UNIX/LINUX command-line systems
• Proficiency with UNIX/LINUX text edit tool, such as “vi”, “emacs”, or others.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Utilizing efficient work processes and technology tools
• Independent worker, comfortable in autonomous environment
• Preferred knowledge of bowling game and scoring
• Fully- Fluent verbal and written English language
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org