Are you looking to take that next step in your career towards establishing yourself within a growing organization? Do you want to be challenged to your full potential and rewarded for your achievements?
The Team You’ll Impact
Our Business Development team is lean and efficient, working closely to start the sales process with prospective clients and ultimately set our sales team up for success. The Sales and Marketing leadership team emphasizes opportunities for growth and professional development inside and outside of the department, as well as additional recognition and rewards for exceptional contributions.
The Work You’ll Do
Our Business Development Representatives are an integral part of the Marketing and Aales team who’s responsibilities include inbound/outbound executive demand creation to companies conducting business in Latin America, qualifying potential customers, and increasing awareness of Sovos’ platform and services.
• Qualifiy inbound leads, provide high-level overview of products and services, update Salesforce.com, fulfill literature requests, and transition lead to Sales through identification of BANT (Budget, Authority, Need & Timeframe)
• Prospect into named, targeted accounts with the goal of generating a qualified opportunity to be handed off to Sales
• Execute 50 outbound activities a day – divided between inbound follow-up & outbound prospecting to C-level executives
• Support integrated marketing activities and promotions with prospect and customer base primarily through outbound calling campaigns
• Maintain accuracy and integrity of information in database
• Keep abreast of corporate objectives and product updates
What We Need From You
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Fluent Spanish Speaker, Portuguese a plus
• Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities concurrently and actively manage pipeline development of those opportunities
• Great team player – identify and execute ideas that will make the Market Development and Sales teams better
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Quota experience preferred; demonstrated ability to exceed quotas
• Some travel is required
How You’ll Grow
Growth is serious business at Sovos!
• In the past 12 months, nearly one-third of our employees experienced career growth in the form of promotions, career changes, and lateral moves
• Merit-based compensation philosophy and a corporate bonus program
• There are clear paths of growth within our roles
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://hrbrg.co/G5mrmB →