Website Sock Fancy
Delivering awesome socks, monthly.
About This Role:
As a Customer Experience Associate, you will be an integral part of the day to day interactions with our members, providing a high-level of support through multiple channels. You will build relationships that are unique and memorable, becoming an impactful advocate for our members.
• Seamlessly navigate between multiple client interactions and internal systems (live chat, email, phone, help desk and in-person), while working toward clearly defined support goals.
• Provide personalized and compassionate support that aligns with our company brand and voice, directly impacting our member retention.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions while suggesting information about other options available.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Be diligent in finding solutions to problems that arise, keeping co-workers informed of larger issues that may need greater attention.
• Identify opportunities that could impact how we cultivate better ways to serve our members.
• Meet organizational goals by accepting ownership of new and different requests.
• Explore interesting opportunities that add additional value to this position and our company.
• Help online and walk-in customers alike, by providing information, answering questions, obtaining merchandise requested, completing payment transactions and preparing merchandise for delivery.
• Serve as a friendly face to walk-in customers, providing an exceptional in-store experience.
• Empathetic, resourceful and driven self-starter.
• Strong writing and grammar skills an absolute must.
• Have previous experience in a customer facing role, client services or communications.
• Have a desire to learn new systems quickly and efficiently.
• Willing to work independently, juggling many different tasks at any given time.
• 40 hours/ week at our Atlanta offices. Can fluctuate during peak/ holiday times.
• Competitive pay.
• Cool and casual work space in Cabbagetown, ATL.
• Unlimited snacks + LaCroix + coffee (running tab at the shop next door!)
• Quarterly team events.
• Monthly free lunch Friday’s to new spots around the city.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org