Provide reporting and analysis to support business partners across multiple brands and channels. Includes customer dashboard reporting; marketing, loyalty, and direct marketing reporting & analysis; and ad-hoc Direct to Consumer business requests.
50% – Business analytics
– Provide insights through data analysis and reporting that aids decision making: gather requirements, create and analyze reports, and translate into actionable recommendations and strategies
– Support analysis of marketing campaigns through customer segmentation and profiling, design of experiment, and data mining
– Generate and analyze reports designed to optimize marketing spend
– Analyze and report on test and learn experiments across marketing channels (A/B, direct mail, digital, email testing)
– Develop strategies to measure consumer response across channels and brands and quantify the overall impact of multi-channel initiatives
– Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve reporting process
– Enhance existing reporting tools on an on-going basis to accommodate evolving business needs.
– Monitor and analyze key metrics; use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot KPI metrics
– Define and create lifetime value of customers and segments
– Work closely with team members to provide accurate forecast projections/goals across marketing channels
30% – Predictive model development
– Design and develop algorithms and models to use against large datasets to create business insights
– Key contributor in all predictive analytics and data modeling efforts
– Develop and maintain predictive models to be used in marketing campaigns
20% – Presenting findings to key stakeholders
Present analysis and resulting recommendations to senior management; Leverage data to present a compelling business case to optimize investments and operations
– Strong quantitative skills coupled with business foundation, especially in Marketing Measurement, Loyalty, and eCommerce.
– Efficiently use large databases and external data sources
– Expert knowledge in large scale information retrieval and statistical analysis
– Working knowledge of relational databases and systems processing
– Strong financial analysis skills, including P&L and ROI analysis
– Present data in an actionable and useful way to allow business owners to make decisions
– Able to manage multiple analysis and requests at once. Able to flex to handle Ad-hoc, quick turn report requests.
– Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others.
– Has natural curiosity about the business and customer
– Experience with testing methodologies
– SQL experience
– Advanced Excel & PowerPoint Skills
– Undergrad in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics), Advanced degree preferred
– 5-10 Years of experience with reporting and database query tools
– 5-10 Years of experience developing and presenting business conclusions based on data analysis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com