– Social Media Strategy Execution
– Researching topics for the company blog and compiling articles to be published on the blog.
– Assist the marketing manager in tasks as assigned
– Attend content planning meetings with marketing manager and contribute to content ideas
– Assist in creation and execution of advertising campaigns through various digital platforms (Adwords, FB, etc…)
– Work from WeWork Colony Square between 10-15 hours a week.
– Must be able to start ASAP
– Must have experience running social media business profiles
– Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, PR, English, Business or related fields.
– Desire to understand digital marketing as well as the real estate industry
– Experience with Facebook Advertising, AdWords, Graphic Design and HTML are a plus.
Time Commitment: 10-15 hours per week
Duration: Semester-long (Spring)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume, a cover letter, and answers to these questions by Jan 21st, 2019.
– When would you be able to start?
– Which days of the week can you devote to our internship? Please include time available.
– Which social media channels do you actively use? Which is your favorite?
– Have you ever written a blog post? If so, please send up to 2 examples of your writing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com