Parts Online, Simplified.
You’re not the typical designer, and you’re proud of that. In fact, what sets you apart is that you’re the perfect hybrid of a designer and coder. A stunning website not only makes you admire the visual design but also the underlying code. You obsess about not only the facade, but also the structure within.
Your projects consistently exceed expectations and are always delivered on time, with clear attention to detail. Your solutions are creative and thoughtful, taking into account all the limitations and possibilities. Above all, you grasp how important it is to understand your audience and clients in order to cater to their needs.
If these statements describe you, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. SimplePart’s design team is looking for our missing piece: a digital designer who has the front-end development chops to help bring our websites to life. You’ll be the bridge between design and development, architecting a perfect foundation on which to overlay dynamic, content-rich websites and reports. Tight-knit collaboration between the design and development team is crucial, and as the bridge between the two you’ll ensure that projects move forward with both teams’ requirements met.
– Design websites driven by a common underlying platform while maintaining each brand’s design language
– Create (with team collaboration) dynamic websites, landing pages and dashboards
– Evaluate website functionality for UX best practices and accessibility
– Implement and innovate within design parameters, established CI guides, visual standards and best practices for SimplePart and our clients
– Stay informed and current on technology and design trends
– 2+ years of web design experience
– Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
– Portfolio of website design
– Knowledge of best practices in web and mobile production
– Demonstrated experience in good UI/UX practices
– A firm grasp of HTML and CSS
QUALITIES OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
– Experience designing for e-commerce and using analytics to evolve designs
– An appreciation for cars and motorcycles
– A demonstrated mastery of typography, color and page layout
– Ability to multitask and problem solve with little hand-holding
– Ability to work well under pressure with a team
– A positive attitude and flexible nature in a challenging and changing environment
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture and a dog-friendly, Downtown Atlanta office.
Ready? Here’s what we’ll need:
– A cover letter that represents you, your experience and why you’d be a perfect fit for SimplePart. Your first sentence should tell us about a website you admire most. Generic cover letters will be trashed immediately.
– Your portfolio of real-world design, production samples or projects
– Your resume
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com