WHO SHAREDSPACE IS LOOKING FOR
The purpose of an Assistant Community Manager is to help keep our coworking facility running smoothly and the community fun, friendly, and collaborative. It will be the Assistant Community Managers duty to provide an environment that allows businesses and entrepreneurs to thrive while providing a professional and relaxed atmosphere. This person should have a great work ethic and have no problem collaborating with the SharedSpace team to build a better client experience. With a focus on service, sales, and community development, the Community Manager role will create an inviting atmosphere for all coworkers and welcome potential new clients as the very friendly face of our community! This is a part time role of 15-20 hours per week.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Engage and Captivate
– Maintain a strong commitment to the purpose and values of the SharedSpace Community: creating positive change within a neighborhood and providing a positive atmosphere for members
– Engage the SharedSpace community with a smile and a good attitude every day.
– Plan, coordinate, and run onsite events.
Front Desk and Office Support
– Responsible for handling the front desk, including greeting and directing guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
– Welcome potential members when they drop in and provide tours that sell the business.
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory (paper, coffee, toner, etc).
– Assist with the Café area to ensure a top-notch level of cleanliness.
Technology and Workspace Set Up
– Set up clients and members with everything they need to have a productive and collaborative meeting at SharedSpace. This includes ensuring that all aspects of the meeting rooms – IT, Audio Visual, and room-setup are ready for our members.
– Be ready to jump in and support your fellow SharedSpace teammates as issues arise.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com