Complete Subscription Management For Growing B2B SaaS Businesses
SaaSOptics is an Atlanta-based SaaS company offering a market-leading, cloud-based subscription management solution. We serve over 400 SaaS businesses throughout the US, Canada, and Europe and manage over $2.5B in revenue and 450,000+ customer subscriptions. SaaSOptics is a hot company in a hot market.
SaaSOptics is looking for a highly-motivated Demand Generation Manager in our Peachtree Corners, Georgia office to drive lead generation programs and functions in support of our Subscription Management Platform.
The Right Candidate Will:
– Develop and deploy marketing strategies and tactics to effectively target and nurture prospects.
– Own the lead management process, from capture to conversion.
– Drive management and regular maintenance of systems and practices in support of these activities.
– Work with the wider marketing, sales, and sales development teams to gain feedback on quality of MQLs.
– Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance. Track full funnel marketing metrics and provide recommendations.
– Create and manage list segmentation to ensure delivery of relevant and targeted content and messaging, with the goal of improving engagement and increasing conversion.
– Leverage thought leadership and other marketing content to drive lead development and qualification. Using insights and feedback from campaigns, propose and assist in developing targeted content.
– Work with partners and other targeted third parties to help develop joint marketing programs to drive demand generation.
– Coordinate and execute on monthly webinar program, including planning, outbound marketing, event-day management, and follow up.
– Assist with development of sales enablement content.
– Other projects as needed, including assisting with company-wide events and trade show planning and execution (approximately 8-10 events per year).
Top characteristics and traits for a successful SaaSOptics Demand Generation Manager:
– BA/BS or equivalent working experience
– 3-5 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing, including implementing demand generation programs and processes.
– Hands-on experience in using marketing automation technology (preferably Hubspot) and CRM (preferably Salesforce).
– A metrics-driven approach to demand gen, and a strong understanding of how to capture data and interpret it to measure progress, optimize campaigns, and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
– Knowledge of how to design and implement targeted email campaigns and nurturing programs that incorporate best practices.
– Experience owning, managing, and running webinars, and hands-on experience with webcasting programs (e.g.; GotoWebinar).
– Excellent program management and communication skills, and a high level of organization and attention to detail.
– A track record of excellence in working across sales and marketing teams.
– Experience and/or strong interest in working in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
– Capability and aptitude to gain product knowledge, understand the competitive posture of the company, and learn industry terms.
– The ability to self-direct and self-start, and work independently as well as within and across teams.
Compensation, Benefits and Fun
– Competitive salary
– Opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-moving, high growth SaaS company
– Office at The Forum in Peachtree Corners, GA
– 15 days Personal Time Off
– Competitive benefits including 401(k), Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
– Casual dress all-day, everyday
– Strong, results-oriented culture
– Games, fun, events, & more
SaaSOptics is a complete B2B subscription management platform that provides subscription and order management, GAAP revenue recognition, e-invoicing and payments, financial reporting and robust subscription metrics and analytics. SaaSOptics is a cloud-based solution that enables emerging and growth subscription businesses the ability to eliminate their dependency on spreadsheets and streamline their financial operations, reporting and performance metrics.
SaaSOptics serves over 400 customers worldwide managing over $2.5B in revenue.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.saasoptics.com/careers/demand-generation-manager →