Website Ragsdale Design Group
Boutique Hustle. Big Agency Results.
RDG is an award-winning digital media boutique that specializes in user experience, rich media advertising, and digital branding. We help digital media teams( brands and agencies) produce and launch their advertising campaigns better and faster.
As a Production Designer, you will work closely with Art Directors, other designers on the creative team, developers, and producers to bring the creative vision to life across a wide variety of digital executions. This person will work on campaigns that span across digital advertising, social, experiential activations, and beyond.
• Design and create production assets including branding, logos, style guides, presentation materials, social and editorial content, and campaign components.
• Understand and maintain clients’ brand requirements, goals, and objectives.
• Take a primary design and resize / reformat across a number of digital placements and platforms.
• Proactively bring fresh ideas to team members. Seek advice on how to craft a narrative around them.
• Work closely with other creatives, strategists, writers, and developers to ensure design. integrity and consistency throughout all campaign deliverables, prepping style documents to help with development.
• Maintain a solid understanding of current social platforms.
• Communicate closely with producers to meet deadlines and deliverables.
• Learn the specs for placements and adhere to RDG standards of quality and design
• Work autonomously and know when to proactively communicate challenges.
• Continually educate yourself on creative authoring tools and continue to hone your craft.
• 1+ year of professional design and motion design experience, preferably in an agency environment.
• Strong portfolio demonstrating standard layout, graphic design, and motion design skills.
• Intimate knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator. (After Effects Experience is a plus!)
• Meticulous attention to detail and organization.
• Experience concepting and designing for HTML5 advertising is a plus.
• Self-motivated, reliable, and professional.
• Ability to respond well to feedback and take direction from senior creatives, producers, and the client.
• Strong organizational skills and the flexibility to work within RDG’s production process.
• Knowledge of 3D application(s); preferably Cinema 4D.
• The desire to learn, grow and contribute in a creative, collaborative environment.
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume as an attachment, cover letter, portfolio link along with salary requirements in the body of the email. RDG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com