Website Ragsdale Design Group
Boutique Hustle. Big Agency Results.
RDG is an award-winning digital media boutique that specializes in user experience, rich media advertising, and digital branding. We help digital media teams( brands and agencies) produce and launch their advertising campaigns better and faster. We’re looking for a highly-organized, detail and deadline-oriented Digital Producer to steer our clients’ projects from concept to completion. Your mission is to keep everyone consistent, accountable, on the same page and moving toward an on-time, on-budget delivery of creative assets.
• Maintain daily communications with clients and internal team members on projects in production.
• Be proactive. If there’s a delay or a problem, work with the relevant team members or management to develop a solution.
• Keep projects moving along and on-budget.
• Assign work to team members, monitor task status.
• Stay organized.
• Track paperwork and client assets, monitor project budgets, create client-specific best practices guides.
• Get creative. Brainstorm with team members, develop best practices.
• 2+ years of client-facing project management in a creative or digital agency.
• Proven track record: To succeed in this role, you need hands-on experience managing internal and external milestones and projects. You can point to projects you managed from concept to campaign and teams you steered every step of the way.
• Industry knowledge: You understand the digital display advertising space. You can discuss the intricacies of rich media banners, interactive ads, 360 ads, game ads and HTML5 ads with clients and team members alike.
• Personable: This role is people and communication-centric. You’re the face of our agency to clients and you’ll spend a good part of your time managing internal team members and clients across a wide variety of projects.
• Organized: This is a deadline-driven environment with a lot of moving pieces. We’ve built our reputation on delivering high-quality creative that’s on-time and on-budget. Organization is the cornerstone of your success.
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume as an attachment, cover letter with salary requirements in the body of the email. RDG is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com