Website My Mixtapez
Do you love Hip Hop? Looking to bust into the music business in a big way? Want to be a part of a fast moving and highly successful startup?
My Mixtapez is opening up in Atlanta and we’re searching for tough and talented interns to work with our team to develop new content and market it to one of the largest music audiences in the world.
My Mixtapez brings audiences the newest and hottest mixtapes. Each month more than 10 million people download and stream their favorite artists, DJs, producers and groups to their smartphones from our app.
My Mixtapez is hiring a videographer intern, and it could be you!
Duties Specifically include:
• Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
• Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
• Use original and stock footage to produce new videos
• Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
• Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
• Experience with Final Cut and video editing
• Knowledge of video equipment and lighting
• Experience making music videos and animation is an asset
We are looking for multiple unpaid interns, both full and part time for an indefinite period with the potential for full time employment to follow. Start date is August 15. This position provides countless opportunities to make connections and network throughout the music and entertainment industry.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter telling us about your experience, goals and current situation as well as your resume, social media names and portfolio samples to email@example.com. Only interested candidates will be receive a response due to the volume of applications.