Website My Mixtapez
Do you love Hip Hop? Looking to bust into the music business in a big way? Want to be a part of a fast moving and highly successful startup?
My Mixtapez is opening up in Atlanta and we’re searching for tough and talented interns to work with our team to develop new content and market it to one of the largest music audiences in the world.
My Mixtapez brings audiences the newest and hottest mixtapes. Each month more than 10 million people download and stream their favorite artists, DJs, producers and groups to their smartphones from our app.
My Mixtapez is hiring a graphic design intern, and it could be you!
Duties Specifically include:
• Assist in the design and development of layouts for the My Mixtapez app, events, marketing materials, social media and advertisements
• Small design projects; i.e. advertising graphics, mobile app graphics, animated icons
• Small animation projects; i.e. advertising graphics, small animated pieces for mobile apps.
• Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
• Must be proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator as well as with .Gif graphics
• Experience working with video and/or audio production, HTML and CSS is an asset but not a requirement
• Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
• Working knowledge of web and app design and an understanding of social media and trends are a major plus
We are looking for multiple unpaid interns, both full and part time for an indefinite period with the potential for full time employment to follow. Start date is August 15. This position provides countless opportunities to make connections and network throughout the music and entertainment industry.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter telling us about your experience, goals and current situation as well as your resume, social media names and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only interested candidates will be receive a response due to the volume of applications.