Website My Mixtapez
Do you love Hip Hop? Looking to bust into the music business in a big way? Want to be a part of a fast moving and highly successful startup?
My Mixtapez is opening up in Atlanta and we’re searching for tough and talented interns to work with our team to develop new content and market it to one of the largest music audiences in the world.
My Mixtapez brings audiences the newest and hottest mixtapes. Each month more than 10 million people download and stream their favorite artists, DJs, producers and groups to their smartphones from our app.
My Mixtapez is hiring a content creation intern, and it could be you!
Duties Specifically include:
• Collaborating with editorial leadership to pitch and execute new content ideas for social media videos, animations and other creative and innovative ideas
• Research, interviews, and reporting on hip hop artists, producers, music executives and influencers
• Ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral form
• Ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines
• A general MS Office proficiency is needed along with organizational and creative excellence.
• Bonus points for photography, videography, and/or graphic design skills
We are looking for multiple unpaid interns, both full and part time for an indefinite period with the potential for full time employment to follow. Start date is August 15. This position provides countless opportunities to make connections and network throughout the music and entertainment industry.
To apply, please submit a brief cover letter telling us about your experience, goals and current situation as well as your resume, social media names and portfolio samples to email@example.com. Only interested candidates will be receive a response due to the volume of applications.