MoQuality is changing the way the world builds and tests software, and we want you to help build our product. We’re looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to work on MoQuality’s mobile app testing product — you’ll work with our team of engineers to build and maintain features that create rich and compelling experiences for millions of developers across the world.
This role requires a generalist with a leaning towards front-end technologies and interest in working with the Firebase and Google Cloud backend. We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills and the ability to self-direct.
- You will collaborate closely with Product and Design teams to build new features
- You will evaluate and recommend solutions, and guide team decision making
- You will document the systems you help build
- You will coordinate with engineering and product leadership to define and prioritize projects that help us meet business objectives
- You will work with support to triage and debug technical support requests
- Experience working with Google Cloud or AWS. Should demonstrate past projects where you used these cloud services
- Experience with distributed databases like Firebase and MongoDB
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Solid knowledge of testing principles
- A strong sense of product and an affinity for the human who is using it
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal (particularly as part of a remote team)
- Experience with Android/iOS app development is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com